Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Time for a change...


Thao got a nice new haircut to prepare for the baby. Don't worry, her hair was colored a long time ago!



It is short at the back now, so it's a lot easier for her.



As you may have noticed from my pictures lately, my hair is getting very long... So I agreed to go get it cut. Thao wanted me to make it curly. Curly??!! I reluctantly said okay, just because if it didn't look good, I can always get it cut short again, right?



The before picture....



And after!

 

Oh my god! Yes it's curly... It looked really funny the next morning, like an afro heheh

7 comments:

  1. LOL OMG!!!

    Thao your hair looks awesome! Love it!

    Kyle, you look like a lumber-jack from the great white Canadian North! Much better than the long hair as that didn't suit the Poole hairline. This is actually pretty cute on you. I would just give that beard a bit of a trim around the edges.

    Allan walked in and siad "WTF? I'm trying to figure out who he looks like...a familar B-level actor" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. thao nice hair cut...
    kinda funny for kyle..dont let him see this comment..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like Uncle Bill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.. thank you for all cmts. My hair just cost 3.5 usd, and only 15 usd for Kyle'hair...;)).. is it cheap or expensive?;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, its only 3$ for my hair cut... not 3,5$ :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow tht cheap..

    ReplyDelete
  7. very, very cheap!

    ReplyDelete