Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

no more long hair...:((

Photobucket

Its me with long hair.


Photobucket

After so many time im "begging" Mr Kyle to let me go to hair cut... And now my hair short like this... You know my hubby loves my long hair verry much, coz its nature straight and smooth, and ofcause i love my hair too... But i dont know what reason always make me thinking that long hair always make u look older... So i have to say good bye to my long hair coz i dun want to be look older than my hubby.... huhuhu..:(( so i went to hair cut ... Yeah u will tell me u prefer long hair than short hair... Maybe, but anyway its summer here and its very hot so short hair is not a bad idea...

2 comments:

  1. Oh you cut your hair, it doesnt look that bad after all, but not shorterthan that ok! Don't worry its nice for a change and your hair will grow eventually!Short is good for the hot weather in Hanoi now..smile..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, I like it! Show us more pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete