Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

again go to hair cut

Photobucket

A week ago, ONCE again i went to hair cut.
OMG, just a few months ago my hair was so long and made curly in my wedding pictures. And now i look so different in short brown hair... At the beginning i just wanted to make it a bit brown but my hair is so soft so the color was easy to be like that...too blonde,,:))

Photobucket

Hihihi... my hubby's hair is darker than mine now...;)). Everytime when i look at the mirror i think somehow i look like my sister Muriah's hair when she first came to VN.

Photobucket

Kyle seems to like my new hair with this color even its too bright ...hihii...

Photobucket

Front loosk like that, but behind is a bit longer... Should i go to hair cut one more time?;))

Photobucket

Yeah, behide it looks like that and u can see the color is tooooooo bright...:)), Oh no but i still want it shorter:D

One more time... Kyle was my hair cutter... He trimmed behind to make it shorter (i shouldnt show how it short now, hehehe)... Oh seems its good for hot weather in VN now.... But you know, if mention about hot summer in Hanoi just make me wanna shave all my hair.... Of course i asked Kyle so many times to let me to but he said NOOOOOO....LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Thao, u look real fresh with this hair cut !

    ReplyDelete