Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

16 weeks

Photobucket

Time for the 16 week ultrasound! We went to a different doctor this time, because he is supposed to be better at checking everything. I didn't like this doctor because:

1. We had to wait something like 2 hours
2. The photo isn't nearly as clear as the last one... You have to stand far away to see her face and hand
3. They didn't let me go inside to see the baby moving! :(

But everything is great, and baby Katie is growing up fast.


Due Date: Feb 28, 2010
Gestational Age: 16 weeks 1 day (since LMP)
Weight: 171g
Heartrate: 154 bpm
Mommy's weight: 51.5kg (+1.5 kg)


Photobucket

Here is a picture of how Katie will look when she is born! ;))


Photobucket

And this is a picture of our family in a few years! :)



Photobucket

One thing that is good about being pregnant is that you get to buy a whole new wardrobe! This is my favorite one, a nice silk dress. Thao is one sexy mama!


Photobucket

Wow! Look at that big belly! Here are some more picks where she shows off her baby bump...



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. showing off stomach now..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww-looking great Yummy Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey terri and sis. Thank you for always visiting my blog and writing me and supporting me. How do i look now? Yummy Mommy with big funny belly? Hehe.. Im a very happy mommy now and enjoying everyday being the mother. Just only 4 months till now but i can feel alot of changing in my body and my characters...Im very proud that Im having another person in my belly now so i know that I will protect the baby and have greatest responsibility for my baby...Before when i do something i didnt care anything just care what i need, but now before i do anything i need to think for the baby first. I'm eating better and better now coz im always think that the baby needs food to grow up fast.. Actually i have lotttt of emotion want to write on blog and want to write everyday to show you what is changing and how the baby growing up and how im happy waiting every day to see baby born...but i was so scary with beginning 3 months coz i heard ppl here say that first 3 months easy to get troubles like u should not tell ppl early about u r pregnant, or u should not write anything to show how happy u r when u pregnant... I dont know why ppl think that here but now that i got over 3 months and over 4 months so im more confident and i will start write for baby soon,,, Yeah, im really wishing to have nice, health and strong kids like yours. Jared, Logan, Filish, Delish... ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey they are Phyllis n Dilys..u never get it right, Thao.. Well your tummy is big..huh..Eat more and healthy food, keep happy and everything will be alright..Im proud of you and keep going..cheers ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe, sorry Ling mummy. I dun no why i couldnt get their name right. Yeah, bad auntie Thao;)). Sorry for that and dun tell them again and again I write wrong like that. Hehe...
    Hey,how r u? Long time no chat chit. My laptop still broken and hard to sneak on his computer to go for chat,heheee... But i still miss u and u still my family. Hugzzz. Take care and nice weekend.
    Oh yeah, im eating better now, and my belly is really big and biger day by day... but really hard to fall asleep, u know i really hate when the night come..omg terrible..i just turn and turn and turn but still cant sleep and then just wake up to pee all night (7,8, 9, 10...times/a night)...so just wish for the day come fast...Hey, but its ok, everything will be fine soon...Do not think im just complaining,im not mean that, i just show u how i am now, hehee... Actually i dont care anything bothering me like that. I know being the mother is greatest thing and all i just care now is my baby is coming and i cant wait...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya long time no chit chat, i missed you too!. Being a mummy is fun, just enjoy...maybe u dont drink alot b4 u sleep..u pee a lot seriously at that stage of pregnancy..love ya, take care !

    ReplyDelete